We have arranged a Stratford Racecourse exclusive competition that we are running on the 23rd of April. One of our customers or social media followers will represent Grace and Dotty as the official sponsor of the first race on that afternoon. Grace and Dotty are the sponsor of the Grace and Dotty Mares Maiden Hurdle at 1.45pm.
On the day you will receive 2 entry tickets to the racecourse. Once inside you will receive a gift of a Grace and Dotty Stratford Cape and some matching Boot Tassels. You will be asked to join one of our team in the Parade Ring and judge the best turned out Horse. Then present the groom with a Grace and Dotty Cape. You will experience the atmosphere on the parade ring before watch the race. After the race you will present the winning owner with their prize. Following that you will join them and the horses trainer for a glass of Champagne in the racecourse winning connections room, and watch the race again. You will then be free to watch the rest of the afternoons racing at your leisure.
Stratford Racecourse is a beautiful racecourse in Warwickshire. Opened in 1755, the course is famed for its National Hunt Racing around its triangular course, renowned for its pace and horses speed. The course has a chasing fence almost alongside the finish line. Racecourse visitors can stand only a short distance from the jump. If you have never been racing before, Stratford is a great first course to visit.
Terms and Conditions
- This prize is available for the 23rd April 2023 Only
- The gift of a Cape and Tassels must be collected on the day at the event from the Grace and Dotty Pop Up Shop
- 2 tickets will be made available for the winner and a guest
- Transport and Travel costs are NOT included in the prize, and will be the responsibility of the winner to arrange
- Entry to the competition is by a like and comment via a social media mechanic
- The winner agrees that they will participate in photography on the day
- There is no cash alternative, or alternative prize available
- Outdoor and Countryside Brands Limited and Stratford Racecourse Limited reserve the right to withdraw this competition at any time
- No correspondence will be entered in to
- The closing date for the Stratford Racecourse Exclusive Competition is 23.59 on the 15th April 2023. The winner will be notified on the 16th April 2023. Winners have 12 hours to respond to the winning notification otherwise another winner will be drawn and the prize will be deemed as forfeited.